Friday 7 December 2012

A Blog At Last - Let's get it STARTED!!!

So after months and months of battling, ignoring but slighlty cozying up to the idea of my own blog... Viola! Here it is.

So if you are reading this, you are one of the first set of human beings (I hope) to view Ohluwamayowa's Place.

I used to be a reluctant writer but not anymore because with each passing day, I realize the need to embrace my gift or skill as some would call it. In the real sense of it, writing is just putting your thoughts into words ! Quote me.

So without any further ado, I officially welcome you to this space. This is where I would document my thoughts, dreams, experiences, adventures bla bla bla and oh yes ... I would also VENT! (once a while).

I look forward to sharing a lot here andI sincerely hope you will visit from time to time. I also look forward to your comments, constructive ctiticisms, arguments (i looooove arguememnts) and your thoughts in general.

In the famous words..-lyrics of BEA, Let's get it STARTED!!!

3 comments:

  1. nyccccc......u do buy ma trouble b dat.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy...Welcum to d club...Yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we gotz to throw a party for this oh...

    ReplyDelete