Saturday 2 February 2013

Words Of A Friendly Pen

Heeelllloooooo!

I hope it's not too late to say Happy New Year!!! I literally disappeared from on here and I can explain... (in another post)! lol

A friend of mine Jide Elegbede has by his words about me compelled me to share with you this afternoon.

Let me tell you a little about Jide...

I have known him since I was in 200 level... We clicked off from the get-go and have remained friends since then.

We used to 'ping' using non-blackberry phones. LOL! He also taught me how to drive; a bit!

He is a really good guy and today he painted me in beautiful colours...

Way back ago in times long gone,
I met you and every minute with you was fun,
Leaving you on each visit was hard to do,
Returning to see you I always did choose.


I remember how seeing you made me feel,
Like building a separate world and surrounding it with steel,
Where I can whisk you away to talk, laugh and play,
And having nothing to worry about even the next day.


It took me years to let you go,
I'm sure this and more confessions you already know,
A special part of me still craves for you,
My heart still wishes for its dreams to come true.


Your skills and gifts are simply intriguing,
To as many that cares to hear this I will sing,
That whoever has you has got it all,
And should stick with you like a baby to its doll.


I don't want to stop knowing you,
All I remember of you is nothing but good,
Stay the way you are,let not your heart faint,
For in due time, the whole world you'll surely paint!


These words are so beautiful I do not know what title to give the entire thing...

Thank you so much Jide! xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment